Copyright Notice For Photos & Videos Created by Matt Gilliam
All images, videos, graphics, and writing created by Matt Gilliam are the copyrighted works of Matt Gilliam, of West Chicago, IL – USA
Want to use or reproduce my images and/or videos? Ask Permission!
All works, including but not limited to photographs and videos in their original and processed forms, are copyrighted by Matt Gilliam. Without the written consent of Matt Gilliam, it is strictly prohibited to duplicate or modify any photographs or videos. Please read US Copyright law information and Copyright law Frequently Asked Questions. Modifications might include but are not limited to, applying filters, cropping, adding text, removing copyright notices, or any other sort of change.
No reproduction rights are granted without the express written permission of Matt Gilliam for all photographs, videos, graphics, and writing created by Matt Gilliam.
In addition, you must have permission from Matt Gilliam to use, borrow or display ANY picture, video, graphics, or text from this website.
For licensing inquiries, please contact me.
I take great pride in producing high-quality photos and video. If you have any questions or concerns about my copyright notice or statement, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your interest in my work!
If I provide a digital photo & video license agreement or print release, you must act in accordance with the license agreement or release.
Social Media & Attribution
The following conditions define Matt Gilliam Photography’s permission for sharing images, videos, and other copyrighted work to Social Media sites (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc.) websites for free as long as the purpose of sharing is for a link back to the original work or MattGilliamPhotography.com. Proper attribution of copyright is required, and it must include a link to MattGilliamPhotography.com in the citation.
Also, please note that:
- Sharing of my copyrighted work is for personal, non-commercial use.
- The copyrighted work may not be edited or modified in any way, and other than as a result of sharing, it must be presented in its original form.
- Copyrighted work can not be copied and pasted to other sites. The preferred method of sharing is to use the social media sharing widgets either on MattGilliamPhotography.com or from my social media profiles.
I, Matt Gilliam, grant permission to link (or copy) JPEG images and other material for the following purposes without charge:
- For personal reference only, you may print a copy of any photograph without the need for further permission.
- Students are free to use Matt Gilliam’s photos and footage in non-commercial school papers, presentations, and other projects without asking permission. This permission does not allow any student or anybody else to utilize any photograph or video for commercial or promotional purposes without my express written consent.
- Anyone can download images for personal use from Desktops and Wallpapers for the explicit purpose of displaying them on-screen on any personal computer not being used for promotional, commercial, or public viewing.
Promotional, Commercial, or Editorial Use
It is illegal for people to use my photographs, videos, graphics, writing, and other content found on this site or elsewhere in a commercial, editorial, or promotional manner without obtaining written consent from me, Matt Gilliam. Interested parties can contact me to obtain consent and a digital license agreement. Please include the following information in your message:
- The specific photograph(s) or video(s) you wish to use
- How the photograph(s) or video(s) will be used (editorial, commercial, etc.)
- Where and how the photograph(s) or video(s) will be published or displayed
- How long you wish to use the photograph(s) or video(s)
- Your name, title, company, address, phone number, and email address
I will evaluate each request on a case-by-case basis and determine whether or not to grant permission for the use of my copyrighted work. I retain the right to refuse any request for any reason.
Thank you for your interest in my work!
Several copyright-protection strategies have been utilized in order to protect the copyrighted photographs and videos accessible on this site and elsewhere. These measures may include, but are not limited to:
Photographs and videos have a watermark with my name and/or website address. This is to ensure that anyone who views or shares my work knows who the creator is and can find the original source.
Resizing of Images
The resolution of the images on this site has been intentionally lowered to make it more difficult to copy and use them without my permission. If you are interested in using any of my images, please contact me to request a high-resolution version.
The majority of the images on this site are of low resolution. This is to prevent them from being easily printed or used for commercial purposes without my permission. If you are interested in obtaining a high-resolution copy of one of my photographs or videos, please contact me.
If you have any questions or concerns about my copyright notice or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Copyright Infringement is Serious
Infringing on a copyright is a very serious matter, and it may result in fines and/or jail time. I’ve spent many hours creating quality photos and videos, and I would appreciate it if you would not copy any of it without my express written permission.
You are welcome to include links to other sites on mattgilliamphotography.com, but I ask that you not copy any photos, videos, graphics, or writing from this site for your own use (other than the terms and conditions stated above). It is an act of infringement of both the United States and International copyright legislation.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Do Not Remove Copyright Notices From My Photos
If you want to use or make copies of my work for any reason, please ask for permission.